[PD] Curved Path with GEM

Carlos Caires ccaires at porto.ucp.pt
Tue Jan 3 17:53:41 CET 2006

Yes, thankyou very much!...

2 more questions:

- Is there a way to make visible a line between the different positions of the square? (if the square movement is circular I can use  [Circle] [draw_line], but if the movement is more complex as the array in example 02.advanced/11.SplinePath.pd?)

- Using the array is nice, but if I want more precision in the position of the square (pix_image), is there a way to do it numerically?

Thanks again,
Carlos Caires