[PD] Distro Doubt

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 08:43:54 CET 2006

Hi ref,

If you are considering installing Linux on a laptop, I recommend that you check http://www.linux-laptop.net/, and Google to see whether someone has already successfully installed a particular distro on your hardware. It will make your life a lot easier if there is already a 'how-to' you can follow.

Jamie