[Pd] Other synthesis methods

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Fri Feb 24 19:43:53 CET 2006

Too bad there's no PERCOLATE for pd any more... Strange cus it is still
around for Max, wonder if anybody could ever report it?

You could always use something like C-Sound with the pd external, or use
OSC to control something like SuperCollider...

What style is it that your compositions are in?

!~David