[PD] stability of Gem for video playing

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 7 22:00:05 CET 2006

Hopefully we'll have a pure::dyne soon enough and you will not have to
install linux to make your installation run on it. (with acceleration
for Gem and all the externals you need).

Of course you could always install linux...

Seems like OSX and linux people on here are able to run gem patches for
months to years.

.b.