[PD] gemwin FSAA probs

timon timon at sosolimited.com
Thu Apr 6 21:01:10 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have found some issues with screen sizes when sending FSAA number
to gemwin. When I send any FSAA number (anything from 2-24) on a G5
running two screens i am not able to generate a window higher 1200 x
1000 . Sending 0 lets me make as big of a window as 3800x1200. But
thats without any anti aliasing, and since Im working with text
objects it looks a bit pre-dated. Is there anywhere I can find some
information about optimising the FSAA while having big gem windows?

Its odd that the antialiasing affects the screen size. In older Gem
versions this has not been an issue (sorry, dont mean to complain).

Thanks,
Timon.