[PD] msd from CVS disapears on instanciation?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Apr 17 22:04:50 CEST 2006

Hi Tim,

I recompiled flext and msd from CVS (updated today) and I get the same error.

I'm using the debian pd package, not compiling from scratch, its the same
version 0.38-4 as the pd sources I'm pointing flext at...I've only even
had one version of pd on this machine.

I guess i'll try compiling pd next...

Thanks,
.b.