[PD] reading and handling of multichannel data request

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Apr 18 11:32:59 CEST 2006

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Btw, in [matrix~], where's the inlet for modifying the matrix's values? is
> it leftmost or rightmost? what is it with [mtx_*~] ?

in order to be consistent:
[matrix~]'s "matrix" inlet is on the right-side (it is not rightmost,
since that is the fade-time, but it is 2nd rightmost): the object does I^*A
[mtx_*~]'s "matrix" inlet is the left-most inlet: the object does A*I^

>>it had non-standard behaviour and there was NO help-patch at all....)
>

> When there's no standard it's normal to be non-standard.

true.
but half of my institute nudged me because of [matrix~]'s behaviour, so
we finally decided to change it in order to satisfy them....

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes