[PD] hide/show controls at runtime

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 18 17:06:46 CEST 2006

alexandre matheson <amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca> a écrit :
> Maybe you could reuse the same gui objects for different parameters
> by changing the send (see attached patch). The big problem with
> this is storing the settings and having them recalled when you move
> from one parameter to another.

 Storing settings is not a real problem,
  I am using the same technic for displaying different sliders,
  modifying dynamicaly the send label and range of one graphical object with internal messages ,
   and I use [common] object from rradical, to keep the value,
  and retrieving it ith using the [set $1( message.
   Also, a toggle and a [vis $1( can be a big help for opening and closing
  optional panels.
   I haven't tested this technic yet but will do it soon,
  we can create and destroy in one GOP array each desired panel to be  displayed, if the 'Graphed' object to is not too big, it shouldn't have  big incidence on the sound. Obviously each graphed object should have  the same size since it's impossible to resize the gop xpix and ypix.
  patco.

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.