[PD] PDDP meeting?

adam adam at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 21 12:23:52 CEST 2006

hey, just re-subscribed as derek said there was a discussion about documentation. Will the meeting be on irc? if so which channel?

adam

..on Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at
10:35:04AM +0200, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> How about this Tuesday at the regular time?
>
>     * 11.00 Pacific Time
>     * 14.00 Eastern Time
>     * 19.00 UTC
>     * 20.00 Central European
>
> .hc
>
> On Apr 19, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Koray Tahiroglu wrote:
>

> >Hello Hans,
> >
> >PDDP has been quite for a while, lets arrange a meeting soon.
> >

> >>So I have been sorting thru all of the tutorial/workshop materials
> >>that I could find, and I have been cranking out an intro tutorial,
> >>plus some sketches for the sound, visual, physical, and networking
> >>tutorials.  At this point, I would love some feedback to see if
> >>people think that the work I have done is in the right direction.
> >>
> >>Anyone up for PDDP meeting?
> >>
> >>I gotta say that in the processing of sorting thru all of the
> >>tutorial patches has really re-ignited by belief in the process of
> >>free software, and in this case, free documention.  If I had written
> >>this intro by myself, it would be a fraction of what it is
> >>currently.  What I especially enjoy is the creative little hacks that
> >>demonstrate core ideas that have come from a number of people.  And
> >>that's not the drink talking ;)
> >>
> >>.hc
> >

> >-----------------
> >M.Koray Tahiroglu
> >Media Lab,
> >University of Art and Design Helsinki, TaiK
> >Hameentie 135C 00560 Helsinki Finland
> >http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
> >http://purenoise.uiah.fi:8000/
> >tel: +358 40 754 8449
> >fax: +358 9 75630 555

> ____
>
> "Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
> It's about as sensible to say we declare war on night attacks and
> expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
> on terrorism."
>                                     - retired U.S. Army general,
> William Odom

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : adam at xs4all.nl
mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)