[PD] Scrollable tracker style GOP sequencer

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Wed Apr 26 10:27:28 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>> s-hex
>>... couldn't create
>

> This is an abstracion in Chris' "s-abstraction" collection, but it's
> not central to the sequencer.

OK. So I ignore this error.

>>save 1 0 3 1 (symbol->bang) connection failed
>> list split 1
>>... couldn't create
>

> This is serious: [list split] is part of pd-0.39 (and backported in
> pd-extended 0.38). You need it

Yeah, thanks. This error disappears with 0.39-1.

>> sssad/sssad $1/sequence
>>... couldn't create
>
> sssad is my "stupidsupersimplestatesavingsystem advanced", a copy is
> in Chris' CVS or at Sourceforge.

I looked for sssad in:
- http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/ for directories
like cris, mccormick, sssad: nothing there
- http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/abstractions/ for directories
like cris, mccormick, sssad: nothing there
- google: "sourceforge pure-data sssad". Nothing found

So I give up seeking for sssad... But it seems like I don't need it for s-seq.

Scrolling the scrollbar in s-seq-help.pd I get the error:

error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'

Changing the number of sequence items i get:
error: pack_float: wrong type

Beside these errors s-seq-help.pd works fine. Thanks for the help,

Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung