[PD] Can't even get started

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 03:14:19 CEST 2006

Yes, you must switch on the engine first, that runs everything. It's in the
menu Media->Audio ON. The output from "hello world" appears in the console
window. Help can be found on the top right. If you want help on an object
right click it and you will see a help option which provides examples.

The best place to start learning is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puredata
http://puredata.org/docs/tutorials/

Perhaps register at one of the forums