[PD] shortcuts for patching

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 04:34:21 CEST 2006

something that would really help me is if you could click and drag on
the canvas, and then all the cables in that area would be selected.

someone else also posted a really cool little animated gif that showed
an object being inserted into the middle of a patch cord, so there was
no need to sever the cord, add the object, then remake 2 patch cords.

also totally agree that having to rewire all my [route] [trigger]
[select]  outlets when i add a new  argument is annoying.  but
recoding these objects looks pretty tricky.