[PD] shortcuts for patching

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jun 4 17:20:39 CEST 2006

Hallo,
tim hat gesagt: // tim wrote:

> This function in 'Scope Fusion Platform' is also quite handy:
> Make the first connection between two objects, say, the first of 8
> outlets of one object to the first of 6 inlets on another.
> Then press n several times to make the subsequent connections until one
> of the objects runs out of free inlets or outlets.

We should collect all these ideas on the puredata.org-wiki. Similar
discussions come up in regular intervals and then everything is lost
somehow. If we'd had this on a wiki page, we'd have a place to
actually remember them and maybe decide, which features are the most
important to do.

(I tried to add a page, but I get a message regarding
"insufficient privileges" all the time. Hhm,...)

Ciao