[PD] read multiple instance of a color of a videoimage

olsen olsen at konsum.net
Tue Jun 13 02:09:28 CEST 2006

Hi List
I would like to read multiple instances of a color from a videosource.
from a bunch of LEDs i get various colours & the idea is to get
different position of LEDs from the same colour. so like in pdp_ctrack
the colour could be tracked. but as ctrack only follows one colour or
rather several objects follow the same colour/LED, my question are there
other objects or maybe anyone has experience how to manage this?
probably gridflow would do the job but as i cannot get my /usr/bin/ld to
find -lruby i got stuck with this.
i appreciate any hints
thanks in advance & salutis
olsen

--
"Loosing is like winning, only the other way round."
Marc-Kevin Goellner