[PD] a little ot: creative commons

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:27:42 CEST 2006

which license would be advised for free software, and in concrete for pd
patches? I was thinking about something free to all uses, but where
reference to the original creator would be kept. in the CC site they
advise to choose other licenses to software than their's.

Joao

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.