[PD] pd crashes when loading rradical example patches

sokratesla ugurguney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 22:13:10 CEST 2006

# Hello list,
# I was seeking an preset/load/save mechanism in Pd and came to the
wonderful rradical project. After I read its page
http://goto10.org/-/rradicalpd.html I immediately tried its example patches
in pd/doc/examples/rradical. But I encounter with an ruthless error:

Error signature
AppName: pd.exe
ModName: msvcrt.dll
ModVer: 7.0.2600.2180
Offset: 00037ab4

every time and Pd crashed.
# I'm using Windows Xp, and tried these patches with both pd-extended 0.38.4and
0.39.2. Do you have any idea why this error occurs, and how to overcome it?
-ugur guney-

# Now I realized that same error comes when opening an "ix" patch.