[PD] data-s with math inside (feature request?)

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 9 10:36:07 CEST 2006

> I'm working on haveing data struture templates 'catch' changes in fields
> so that they can react any way they want. It's hard to figure out how
> to make this efficient.  The "0.40" pre-release has some of this now,
> although
> it isn't docvumented yet (messages appear on teh outlet of the 'struct'
> object when something gets cselected or dragged with the mouse...)

for the patch I am making (but I think it would be useful to all), it
would be very nice if it could be detected when the value of a float is
changed by click+dragging with the mouse. That means, not in edit mode.
Would maybe a detector for the changes of values be possible?

something nice, if possible, would be also a "click-detector", or a
variable which would respond to when the user clicks on a struct, like a
bang. again, these two objects would be not in edit mode. I think would be
important, in case the patches would be handled only by "users", i.e., the
persons that didn't programmed the patch.

keep up the good work,

Joao