[PD] sending large arrays / soundfiles

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:57:34 CEST 2006

Thanks Andy.  I'm actually having trouble with NFS right now but I
will look into it.  My focus at the moment is getting netjack to
compile because I had really been meaning to use it for a long time.

However, the methods you have suggested sound nice for doing some
other things I had in mind, ie generating long sequence files and
sharing them between machines that interpret them differently...

Thanks for the help.
Kevin