[PD] How to have consistent fonts in Pd?

Mike Wozniewski mike at ozmediasolutions.com
Thu Jul 13 22:21:20 CEST 2006

Yeah, the edit>font menu only changes the fonts of Pd boxes, but those
look fine. It's more the fonts that label the number box objects [nbx]
and canvas objects [cnv].

I can right click on a [nbx] or [cnv] to open the properties dialogue.
But even if I choose times and 12pt for all instances, they will look
different on each machine.

-Mike