[PD] OT: Computer music grad school

Aaron J. Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Tue Jul 18 00:52:17 CEST 2006

Hi Chuck and David

you're right at least one of us is on the list ;)  I just graduated a
month ago from the MA/MST program at CCRMA - I'd be happy to discuss one
on one with ya

I know another person from my class is very active on the linux lists -
Kjetil - he probably sees this too

And yeah, PD is pretty important in the program - not just for 250 (HCI)
but also for the 220 series which is key in the program

-- Aaron