[PD] patch size

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 10:12:23 CEST 2006

Wow! That's a real startrek toy!
I shudder to think how much one costs.

But, as with Chucks suggestion on the touchscreen, my 0.2c
would be - fine for performance where you've already worked out
your interface, but rather little use for synthesis development
because of resolution. I tend to have a whole window in 1024-1280
and I think a small area like that would be clumbsy to use
with my 10 pork saussages. Anyone got any experience of using
touch tech like this? Last time I used one (about a year ago -
a toshiba I think) it was less than adequate, the tracking
(capacitive) made the cursor jump about quite a lot.