[PD] [PD-announce] hungarian pd workhop

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jul 30 22:49:23 CEST 2006

Nice!  Add yours to the workshop wiki page:

http://puredata.org/docs/workshops

As one of the first parts of PDDP, we are trying to get together a
localizable comment object.  Then we can share patches in many
different languages.  We are trying to secure some funding for it,
but that's always tough.  Any volunteers?

.hc