[PD] Pd dual metro ..

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Wed Aug 2 11:35:30 CEST 2006

Hello,

Frank Barknecht wrote :

>Generally I
>prefer to
>count from 0 to maxstep-1, a "modulo counter" that is easily
>build
>with
>
>   [r $0-restart]
>   [f 0]/[+ 1]/[mod 8]
>   |           [s $0-restart]
>   counter output here

I tried the modulo method but I saw that if the user change the max value to a value less than
the current value, the counter never resets again ...

I tried the implementation with the [select] object and I put and extra select to be sure that
the counter never exceeds the maximum of 8 steps.

Attached you'll find my current 8step implementation.

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!