[PD] Vradio issues.

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Aug 7 09:41:39 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Tas Pas hat gesagt: // Tas Pas wrote:

> Whenever I set the value of the playback duration, I have to trigger
> twise in order to see the value changed.

See my other mail: "Fanning" connections *always* hint at
something wrong.

Think about the logic flow a bit and try to imagine what happens, if
first the left and then the right connection of [f] in loopcut.pd
fires. Then think about what happens, if it is the other way around
and if first the right, then the left connections fires.

You have written a patch than can act both ways, but you want only one
way. That has to be fixed with a [trigger]-object.

Ciao