[PD] PD list for beginners

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 8 02:12:44 CEST 2006

Some of us have been writing tutorials for absolute beginners, so
we'd love feedback on them from a real beginner.  (after working with
Pd for many years, its hard to be a fake beginner ;).  These
tutorials are included in the Pd-extended test package:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Don't worry, even tho they are test versions, they are still easy to
install.  Once you've downloaded and installed the package for your
platform, run Pd and go to the "Help" menu, then "Browser".  In the
window that pops up, go to "manuals".  There is where these tutorials
are.  They are currently called:

Intro
Sound
Visual