[PD] PD list for beginners

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 10:23:45 CEST 2006

On 8/7/06, Tas Pas <tprotopgr at yahoo.gr> wrote:

> Keeping track of what is said in the current list (even if I don't
> understand a s~~t) helped me (and is helping me, cause I'm a begginer) see
> what pd has to offer.

I do that too.  I used to ignore subjects on here that I didn't
understand, but lately I started opening those mails just to see, even
if it's about something I don't use, and it gradually expands my
concept of Pd.
Besides, experts love answering newbie questions in general.  It makes
you feel... altruistic.

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."