[Pd] qjackctl transport

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:34:05 CEST 2006

I'm really surprised that this doesn't exist - it would seem rather
essential for a lot of composers, and rule Linux out as a viable option for
them. I hope this won't be forever before it gets implemented.

So, Chuckk, is your idea to just load the video in GEM, and compose the
music somewhere else with GEM synchronized?