[PD] pd-based procedural chord progression database..

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 22:43:43 CEST 2006

On the topic of all this music theory and harmonic discussion, I
realized that I need to expand my knowledge of this area.  I've played
piano/guitar/bassoon for some years, but never got deep into that rich
area of chord theory that seems to be on topic right now.

Is there any good (and free) online resource or lesson guide
(preferably interactive) that I could train myself with?  I just
started reading Machine Music by Robert Rowe, and this knowledge would
help me follow that text as well as the current discussion.

~Kyle