R: [PD] Arduino

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Thu Aug 24 19:18:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using the pd-firmware and pd-patch from pd cvs (updated today) on an
arduino with 5 IR sensors (sharp sensors)attached and I have a strange
problem:
analog1 and analog2 work fine but
analog3 and anlog4 always give random values,
if the value of analog0 is > than 0 then its value is +- copied to analog3
and analog4.

The sensors are ok (tested with the multIO).

I have 2 arduino and I have the same problem on both so I'd exclude a board
damage.

I think it is the firmware but I hadn't time to debug it yet.

i'm on fedora core 5 + ccrma, arduino is on /dev/ttyUSB0

ciao,
davide.