[PD] pix_freeframe

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 29 21:52:39 CEST 2006

David Powers a écrit :
> Nope - still doesn't work. EXACTLY the same problems as before.
>
> Gem version in this PD-extended is 0.90, maybe the problem is with Gem?
>
> Unfortunately, I only have computers from work to use, so running
> Linux is not an option. My bosses would kill me if they turned on the
> computer and found a confusing Linux OS! (yes, I'm working on PD when
> I should be working ... not always though, I get to take my work
> laptop home and use it for other things.)

Hmm, no need for installing linux (or you could try dyne which have gem,
pidip and gridflow, and doesn't need hard drive install)

I usually take the externals dll from pd-extended and put them in the
extra folder of a Miller's version which is installed at the root of my
hardrive.

My Gem.dll version has been created the may 31 2006 and is about 2.32Mo
I assume it comes from the last pd-extended version.
I tested it on pd-0.39-2 and pd-0.40 (first version I guess)
and it works like a charm:

trying to load C:/pd39/extra/freeframe/tantricFeedback.dll
plugin @ 7FC1010
pix_freeframe[freeframe/tantricFeedback]:
	param#0: speed
	param#1: x centre
	param#2: y centre
	param#3: mix
	param#4: rotation
	param#5: colour cycling
	param#6: threshold

hmmm, I've just added with regedit a chain value called path12 and
entered in it the path of my freeframe folder: c:/pd39/extra/freeframe
now I can even use freeframe with pd-extended installed in Program Files.

Hope that helps.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com