[Pd] pd 0.40 test 03 released

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 8 03:27:26 CEST 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Piotr Majdak wrote:

> Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> And the first test version of DesireData 0.39.A should be there within a
>> week. Here's some documentation from a user's perspective:
>>   http://desiredata.goto10.org/wiki/UserDocs
> I browsed through this site and it shows amazing stuff. My question is: how
> can I test/use it? I'm on Windows and use pd 0.39-extended...

I believe that Thomas Grill will soon publish DesireData for Windows and
OSX, for a fee. (If I'm not too late about replying to his emails...)

Else, you could try to compile
http://artengine.ca/desiredata/download/desiredata-0.39.A.pre1.tar.gz but
this is a very unstable preview so don't expect to be able to do real work
with it.