[PD] note data record / playback

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:39:43 CEST 2006

Thanks a bunch, Frank!  I downloaded your example a while ago, but
it's lost in one of my many full and disorganized patch directories.
It's nice to see it again.

Greg, I am just starting to get serious about learning data
structures.  They are a bit obtuse and off-putting at first, but Frank
is correct.  You are much better using a single data structure to
manage your parametric data than using a bunch of separate arrays.

To learn about data structures, here are some tutorials I can
recommend (Miller's description in the Pd Manual always confuses me):

http://puredata.org/Members/ggkarman/Tutoriales/datastruct_en_02/view
http://puredata.org/community/projects/convention04/lectures/tk-barknecht/tut.tgz

Good luck!

~Kyle