[Pd] Pd to CV for a Moog (OT)

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Sep 12 20:26:02 CEST 2006

On 12/09/2006, at 18.47, Christian Klippel wrote:

> if there is interrest, i can do a quick schematic of that.

There indeed is! I'm very exited about the any inside on how to use
my USB port to control "things".

As a matter of fact, i also need a CV source to calibrate a newly
made VCO. So i guess a device can be made, such that it can do that
and loads of other things too - like, replacing a MIDI-to-CV module,
control circuit bended toys, ... I understand there might be
conflicting design cretirias, but the idea, the basic idea must be
the same. (insert big happy face here)

If you got the time, that is.

Cheers, Steffen