[PD] Computer Music feature reconsidered

Ollie Glass ollieglaskovik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:46:09 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

thanks for the reply to my last request. I realize now it was a bit
too vague and ambitious for a simple patch. I've re-considered the
article, come up with several ideas for patches and I wonder if
people could suggest how easy they would be to make and if you think
they'd make interesting demonstrations of PD for a new audience?

1 A markov chain reading controller values from an midi file and
outputting a control change every time a note is received.

2 Averaging the last 10 values received from a midi controller and
outputting that average every time a control message is received.

3 Outputting random midi control changes within a range, the upper
and lower bounds learned from received midi control changes.

Hope this seems more reasonable and someone can help me with this
project.

Best wishes,

Ollie