[PD] Computer Music feature reconsidered

Ollie Glass ollieglaskovik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:41:11 CEST 2006

Thanks Chuckk.

The patch gives a nice result, smoothing out sudden changes to the
input. In that sense it's exactly what I'm looking for, showing how
relatively simple math can be used on a midi stream for musical
effects. Unfortunately I don't understand much of how it works, and I
have the sense that it's too complex to use as an introduction for
people new to PD.

Perhaps just a few changes (like making the table visible?) would
make the processes clear enough that it would be more intuitive? I
didn't get your second example, it sounds like your changes were
moving in this direction.

Thanks very much for your help,

Ollie