[PD] Hillageizer

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 10:09:51 CEST 2006

Yeah, I know it's an old debate but I tend to go with DSP=OFF @ start for the
debugging reasons mentioned, at least with most synth patches, some patches
for installations or utility applications I make start DSP=1. Don't forget
there is  a little indicator on the TCL console window frame that
says "compute audio" or something. But I rarely see this because usually the patch
window opens on top of the console. :/
a.