[PD] pd -> php

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat Oct 7 14:26:42 CEST 2006

Am 07.10.2006 um 03:20 schrieb Patco:

> Max Neupert a écrit :
>> hi list,
>> i am trying to send a value from pd to a php page.
>> i am using an udp connection vie netsend to fsockopen().
>
> Hello, there is a php class for that:
>
> http://www.a2hd.com/software/OSC.phps

hi patco,

on this site i read:

Open Sound Control for PHP
A small PHP class which can format and send OSC messages. It has no
parsing capability, so it can only be used for uni-directional
communication.

so that would be unidirectional PHP -> OSC
what i try right now is opposite: PD -> PHP (because i am controlling
an networked google earth placemark with pd..)

so this will not really help, or does it?

max