[PD] Re: Kaos 0.01 Release

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:37:58 CEST 2006

Oh, I forgot to mention that this currently uses the external
'sprintf' from Cyclone, but I am planning to switch all those
references to 'makefilename' for the next release.

Mike

--
Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)