[PD] Kaos 0.01 Release

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:23:58 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I have been working on a front-end for the library of Chaos Objects
created by Ben Bogart and myself, and think I have come to a point
where I need others to look at this...

A few words about this distribution. There are two sets of externals
that need to be compiled, the ones included with this release are for
PPC Mac's. It should not be difficult to compile these for other
platforms. I have included the source code for the externals in the
same folders as the externals themselves, as this is a very simple
compile. There are also help files for each of the externals, and they
should tell you what those objects do.

Also, it should be noted, that these externals are NOT quite the same
as the latest release of Chaos. These externals differ in their
ability to get more info from a Chaos Object that makes it much easier
to work with in finding additional Chaotic Parameter Sets.

Wow, I hope this is understandable and useful to others out there. I
would really appreciate any and all suggestions/help in improving this
package. I am only making this release to the list (the archive is
attached), as I don't think this is quite ready to be put into the CVS
archives yet...

Thanks,

Mike McGonagle