[PD] OT- external firewire audio interface recommendation

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Oct 11 22:03:47 CEST 2006

hi jamie,

thanks for the tip. i have the motu traveler here and searched in the
net for a driver. after reading all the kernel patches stuff on the
freebob page i got scared, gave up and decided i would rather go for
an alsa driver device which hopefully would run without too much
magic. but they all seem to be usb. is there any device with alsa and
firewire?

max