[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:58:42 CEST 2006

Another cool thing that we should add is a section for completed works:
mp3's/ogg's, mov's/avi's, etc.  I really am inspired when I watch things
like the Henry Bros doing insane physical modeling a/v stuff in real time on
a video.  This is also nice because you don't have to share your "secrets,"
but can still let people see what is possible with Pd.

Every senior list member should be responsible for showing at least one
super bad-assed creation on the website to boost newbie morale.

~Kyle

On 10/17/06, Pete Hindle <petehindle at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello;
>
> Here are some of the topics that I think it would be useful to have
> available on the website:
>
> * What it is, in simple terminology
> * What people are doing with it
> * How to install it - where to find different versions, and a sub-
> page with 'common problems' that people have when installing
> * Some simple tutorials with patches (the first howto on the current
> page is Miller's book!)
>
> How does this list strike other people?  I've tried to keep sort-of
> within the boundaries of the current website structure.
>
> Pete
>

> On 17 Oct 2006, at 09:47, Steffen wrote:
>

> > On 16/10/2006, at 22.01, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> >
> >> Hallo,

> >> I think, this is a great idea, and an outside view (spoiled or not ;)
> >> is good to have.
> >>
> >> Everyone who wants to get more involved how the website should look
> >> like and be structured should probably subscribe to the pdweb list:
> >
> > okay dokay - i'll post to he pdweb list when done.
> >
> > Best, steffen

http://theradioproject.com
http://perhapsidid.blogspot.com