[PD] Version 0.40-1 on XP (patch that crashes)

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Wed Oct 18 11:38:45 CEST 2006

THis is of course an unauthorized way to produce the bug.
I figure it's relevant anyway because it happens a lot like this when editing.
Steffen
new-close-new.pd
------------------------------------
#N canvas 116 33 1168 508 12;
#X msg 232 360 \; #N canvas 23 24 345 234 12 \;;
#X msg 72 360 \; pd filename new ./ \;;
#X msg 682 360 \; pd-new menuclose 1 \;;
#X msg 456 360 \; pd-new vis 1 \;;
#X msg 569 360 \; pd-new vis 0 \;;
#X obj 193 285 select 0 1 2 3;
#N canvas 0 0 494 344 iterate 0;
#X obj 196 50 inlet;
#X obj 231 215 outlet;
#X obj 46 154 list append;
#X obj 196 94 list split 1;
#X obj 290 214 print;
#X obj 196 133 list trim;
#X obj 196 164 t b f f;
#X obj 196 246 del 100;
#X connect 0 0 3 0;
#X connect 2 0 3 0;
#X connect 3 0 5 0;
#X connect 3 1 2 1;
#X connect 5 0 6 0;
#X connect 6 0 7 0;
#X connect 6 1 1 0;
#X connect 6 2 4 0;
#X connect 7 0 2 0;
#X restore 193 179 pd iterate;
#X msg 275 101 1 1 1 2;
#X text 343 102 also this is...?;
#X text 500 238 you have to restart pd to get rid of the new window.
;
#X msg 280 136 0 1 2 3 4 1 2;
#X text 16 16 PD 0.40-1 on XP;
#X text 404 137 when pressed as the first = crash;
#X msg 193 32 0 1 4 2;
#N canvas 0 0 820 227 edit 0;
#X obj 167 112 t b f f;
#X obj 189 146 outlet;
#X text 255 110 Backspace the last f \, and not the space before \,
click on canvas. This should crash;
#X connect 0 0 1 0;
#X restore 347 53 pd edit;
#X text 271 33 <-Press x times \, until windows stays open. Then edit
inside this. ->;
#X connect 5 0 1 0;
#X connect 5 1 0 0;
#X connect 5 2 3 0;