[PD] Ergates game-like audiovisual instrument

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 19 15:48:12 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> That is just weird. I must have closed the Gem window, mistyped that in
> the box, hit save, and then committed to CVS without even thinking. Good
> times. Thanks for the heads up, will fix it now.

Okay, I tried it now on my laptop, where Gem is still functional. I
cannot get it to run properly. If I run with "-noloadbang" the patch
opens, I can press the two loadbang'd messages, and it even seems to
recognize basic joystick movements. But I don't get any sound.

If I run with loadbang enabled, my 512MB of RAM get immediately
filled, heavy disk activity hints at swapping going crazy, and the
main.pd patch will not show up. What could be such a memory hog?

Ciao