[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 20 06:28:04 CEST 2006

The problem there is a lack of people willing to put time into
working on the Windows build.  A lot of these bugs are often
relatively easy to fix once they are isolated.  Isolating them is
usually the hard part and can be like 90% of the work with many bugs.

Bugs will be much more likely to be fixed if they are reported in the
bug tracker with a patch that can reliably demonstrate the bug.  Even
more bugs would be fixed if people submitted patches that fix them.

.hc