[PD] CLM scales

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 26 08:30:55 CEST 2006

Hallo,
padawan12 hat gesagt: // padawan12 wrote:

> Just checking out SCALA, it's the standard scales format
> I see. So, does [tunetof] embed thousands of scales in a table
> like my thing or do you load them on demand through the py script?

Neither: The Python script is used in advanced to convert Scala-files
to [table] files, keeping their original name (with .tab appended).

Then you need to load the table-file manually through a message or a
creation argument of tunetof.

> Which is better in your opinion? I was happy to see that the 1000
> or so from CLM fit happily into < 64k even when packed very clumbsily.

Yes, that's a very cool way to pack a lot of settings into a patch.

Ciao