[PD] spectrogram in PD

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 05:06:25 CET 2006

Thanks for letting me know about that.  Now I need to get it working... When
running sp-demo.pd , I get the follow errors:

invalid command name "sp18221840"
setup
tcl error: in ::toxy::longvishook: can't find package tkdnd

I installed tkDND 1.0a2, but this did't change anything.

any suggestions?

Regards,
Rich