[PD] Gem: can't load library

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:30:36 CET 2006

hi,
may I join you in that discussion?
I understand now that the Gem package in the pd-extended is built for
nvidia support and does not run without a nvidia card. correct?
But what I want to know is, (I don't know so much about configure
scripting..) when I build my own Gem and have NO nvidia card, will I
have to type --disable-NV? that would not make sense to me...
I would like to compile my Gem later today. so thnx for answers.
marius.