[PD] nightly builds on intel mac

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 6 21:03:50 CET 2006

Try opening up the /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and running
this in the Terminal window.  Then copy and paste the text from that
Window and respond to this thread with it

/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-12-06.app/Contents/Resources/
bin/pd -stderr

Some people have had good luck with test4:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers-0.39.2-extended-test4.html

.hc