[PD] nightly builds on intel mac

Miguel Cardoso mcardoso at soopa.org
Wed Dec 6 21:42:55 CET 2006

hello Hans

Im currently using your extended test4, but Id like to use an intel
version.
I ran pd throught the terminal and got this error:

machine:~ machine$ /Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-12-06.app/
Contents/Resources/bin/pd -stderr
sh: line 1: /Applications/Wish.app/Contents/MacOS/Wish: No such file
or directory

Went looking for with, but can only find early versions of it (none
for intel)
tcl/tk 8.4.11 for jaguar at http://simulistics.com/tcltk/
should i install it?

thanks