[PD] matrix~ os x problems

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 13:54:44 CET 2006

Wow, didn't know there were more than two.  Yes, Frank - I read an old
post of yours where you had started some abstractions for something
similar to what I want.  Unfortunately, even though I have iemmatrix
installed (via extended... maybe I should compile from src?), only
some (most) of the objects work - there are no tilde objects in the
dir though..  But out of all of them, which would I use for an audio
connection grid? There doesn't seem to be a [mtx_*~] object, but this
is extended 38.4 - if that object was a recent addition then I ought
to recompile or upgrade.

Roman, even when I try it with the argument, doesn't work - thanks for
the suggestion though.  Later today I will checkout the newest from
CVS (or via the autobuilds) and see what I can do.

Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become